Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I am aboard :D


The Journey...,

Great day it was.., my first offer letter
Signature for life on the first bond paper
Handshakes with them - the professionals
Blessings... for the best of luck

Expectations on a high,
Temptations for a while
Happiness ruling at home
and surprises in everyone's tone

I could cherish all those moments
- the very first of their kind!
Soothing in the world of joy
Laughter taking a ride and tears greeting the pride

I stepped in..., to explore
the culture of corporate world
Restricted I was in the stranger's galore
Introductions, missions, visions, advices and suggestions
... my journey to stardom had begun!!!

3 comments:

Abhi said...

Awesome pic on the top of the page...I knew it was good..but didn't know it was this good:-)

KoolReviewer said...

But the only missing thing in that snap is ME!!!!!

Abhi said...

yup....It was a wonderful trip with the exception of you missing...