Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ecstasy



Sometime ago on a sunny day, I was basking in my office. With all my work complete and no more interested to browse, I was just thinking nothing. It was 3:30 in the afternoon when I went near the windows and was greeted with an awful sight, a scenic beauty, an unbelievable panorama on the busiest roads in the city. I had no words and just stood there overwhelmed. I can say..., I was just ecstatic!

After a while came back to my seat, gathered my thoughts and put them together in black and white.


Rain, oh thundering rain
You make the young
Dance to your beats

Rain, oh mystique rain
You ease the pain
Of the broken heart

Rain, oh joyful rain
You please the old
To rejoice in reign

Rain, oh blissful rain
You sweep away
The dirt of pain

Rain, oh vibrant rain
You flood the earth
To smile in green

Rain, oh thoughtful rain
You knew, your coming
Means together WE :)

Rain, oh dazzling rain
You remind me… that..,
You are my ecstasy!

No comments: