Friday, November 14, 2008

Batch 1998-99

When you ask yourself this question, "which were your most memorable moments in life?", you will certainly go back in time and remember those days spent in school. I bet you would always rate those moments spent amongst your buddies back in school to be the best and the most memorable at any stage in your life. I thoroughly enjoyed my school days and especially some of the moments spent in my class X. I feel, I was blessed to be part of that class, a batch of 67 students, in the year 1998-99. The enjoyment, excitement, success, loss, grief, disappointment, thrill, learning, competition, pressure, performance, creativity, friendship, etc etc... still remain as benchmarks in my life.
I dedicate the below poem (you can give a different name to it ;) ) which I wrote way back in 1999-00, to all my class X buddies :)
Its school bell in the morning
Blue and blue stood up all Aline
Holding up the hands, chest high
praying for the god, hopes high

Big and small all to their classrooms
210, the number of our room
Everyone the leaders of our school
No one with the freedom against the rules

All day, all week present is our class
1 to 67, boys and girls so vast
Each one of us is a sample
So tasteful as a crackle

Ranks and prizes from every corner of our opportunity
BalaBharathi-Vivekananda high school, the name cheer everywhere
Standing on the peak is the head of our institution
We are the one who made this revolution!

1 comment:

Napoleon said...

Good Website! Keep up the good work!

Napoleon
No Caption Only Action