Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Adieu to U - ????? [ an IT firm ;) ]


At some point in time of my professional growth, there was a phase when I felt, I don't belong here. I felt, my interest levels were slipping away from me. I felt, I was alone and there was nobody to support me. I felt, I was running in the same direction with my team but on a parallel road separated by concrete divider. I felt, I stopped growing. I felt, I needed a change.... that's when I resigned!!!



Seen the sunshine

Drove the rough roads

Burnt the calories

Worked out nerves

Nightmares followed

Relaxed with a cup of tea

Rejoiced for few days

Accolades and appreciations

Soon followed by disappointments and distress

Interests and motivations very low

But Expectations set high

Cannot fly, Cannot try, Cannot cry

Discouraging and disheartening

Annoyance, irritation and unhappiness

But still, eager enough to see a ray of hope

Broken into pieces was my belief

So its time for relief

Until then... I say....Get well soon ?????

1 comment:

patil said...

good blogging maga...