Friday, December 19, 2008

Main Hoon DON


It's time for the D-day and I was all set to make the most electrifying entry. As I was nearing that very place where I used to dream of seeing myself as a hero since childhood, I started to believe, I was living my dream :D. I was hearing a noise much like the one u hear just before the start of a live concert. I was feeling that "adrenalin" rush in my blood!.Huh!!. what? was I hearing a grunting sound? just few inches away from my left ear? Hmmm... strange.., ok..., never mind.

Now, I see a shiny black BMW entering the "Madison Square Garden". I see all police men guarding the car. I see people cheering, singing slogans, hip hip hurray, shouting, screming, few ready with their autograph booklets, pens, papers, and posters WOW!!!. Also, I see the media with high resolution cameras, mikes, camcorders, blind the eye falshes, live recording - just amazing!. I was just watching and waiting to know the karizmatic personality steping out from the BMW.

Confused??? What do you think....?

Of course it was me sitting inside my BMW and thinking all these ;). Actually I was waiting for myself to step out of my BMW, just like my very own favourite star Shah Rukh Khan in "DON" lol!! Oh wait, let me stick to the original, Amitabh Bachhan as the iconic "DON" ;). Again, I hear the same old grunt. Hmmm...i think... it is... no no...? ok just knock it off and keep moving!!!

Here comes my driver, dressed in white tuxedo, to open the right back door of my very own BMW. Along came my buddies ;), two tall and hefty bodyguards dressed in tights and stood at the right corners of my BMW. I was very excited, couldn't wait any more longer.
Here comes my hero (actually.., its me ;)), stepping out of the door, dressed in black suit, Redtape to the feet and rayban shades to the eyes - the complete man you know! Long, irregular, shiny black hair of mine and that very confident smile, extremely handsome, greeting people with grace, signing few autographs, waving at every cheering audience and moving forward with very bold steps, and a thumbs-up to the media. It was all just stunning!!!

Then I suddenly hear a grunting noise again :X, wait... I have heard this voice, infact I keep hearing this voice almost everyday. Yes.., It's my friend, my roommate, Anand. Then I suddenly felt that I was actually travelling in a train..., movers and shakers!!! I was wondering what in the world was happening to me. And then, when I actually opened my eyes.., it was Anand (oxoxoxo???), hitting my butt with his leg and screaming "Wake up" "Wake up" "you are already late!!!". Not even in the train :-/... Oh! NO... Not again!!! Then I woke up, just like every other day believing that I was living my dream and feeling sorry and patting myself on the back saying not to be disappointed. I got ready and got going to complete my daily routine.
Back at home late in the day, yawning for another exciting dream to live.

2 comments:

Vishwanath said...

wow ! Great writing le !! .. hadn't got a chance to see your blog till now . Its awesome :) .. keep rocking ..

Abhi said...

ya..nice writing..I know you are a good writer..but it seems you are improving on that now..